Are you looking to work within an European Institution?
Don’t look any further, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are currently looking for a
Administrative and Program Assistant (H/F)
Your tasks :
External collaborators support :
- Prepare and manage the necessary forms external collaborators (communication, creation of pools and statistical preparation) ;
- Process reimbursement claims and expert payments
- Disseminate information and support experts concerning administrative aspects ;
- Meetings management ;
- Contribute to FAQ of the external collaborators.
- Support the preparation and monitor of the European Institution’s (EI) in the annual procurement plan ;
- Provide administrative assistance for tender opening and evaluation sessions ;
- Draft contracts, purchase orders and correspondence ;
- Provide assistance in the administration of calls and drafting correspondence with applicants ;
- Provide assistance with the contract management, (contract ceilings and contract expiry, renewal date) ;
- Draft periodical reports on the procurement function activities ;
Meetings and events organization :
- Managing of the virtual and on-site meetings and events ;
- Facilitate the exchange of experience and good practice ;
- Managing IT tools related to various actions, including portals and websites.
Project management :
- Prepare information for the EI bodies (Governing Board, Advisory
Groups) and other stakeholders (e.g. the Annual Activity Report) ;
- Draft reports, briefings and meeting minutes,
- Assist in the communication and dissemination of information with consortia,
participants and stakeholders,
- Prepare and provide information to other units of the IE,
- Provide support to participants in EI activities (technical assistance, preparation of committees, opening and evaluation of proposals and tenders)
- Organize missions and reimbursement requests for the Program’s Office – infrastructure sector,
Your profile :
- You have a first experiences in a similar role, a knowledge of and experience with the organization and working procedures and tools of the European Institutions is an asset ;
- You have a good command of English (At least C1) ;
- You are familiar with invoices and numbers ;
- You have strong analytical skills ;
- You have a good command of MS office and SYGMA, COMPASS and EMI.
- Experience with EU procurement IT tools such as eTendering, eNotices and
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of their age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc.
Ready to take up this new challenge? Do not hesitate to apply for this vacancy. We look forward to meeting you!