You will be part of the Business Development, Marketing and Communication (BDMC) team in Luxembourg, which consists of 5 people. The team works hard to support the commercial agenda, in close collaboration with the BDMC community.
- Supports on a project basis and advises the firm’s lawyers & tax advisors concerning business development;
- Assists or coordinates in pitch procedures (organises conference calls and meetings, monitors deadlines, etc;), bridges projects to be able to deliver ideas quickly and appropriately, collects and structures standard building blocks for pitches (such as relevant experience, description of fields of expertise, scope of work, team composition and tariff structure), drafts/modifies texts in English or French based on relevant instructions provided by fee-earners, searches for and delivers relevant information regarding contacts, organisation structure, core business, market and business sector of clients, monitors follow-up trajectory and records the outcome;
- Provides support in preparing prospection and marketing plans for individual partners and the office;
- Carries out market research and prepares reports and/or summaries with analyses based on company or sector information obtained from various available sources (databases, websites);
- Identifies cross-selling opportunities between practice groups and offices;
- Prepares submissions for the legal guides which the firm participates in, so as to obtain ideal positioning (ranking) and to showcase the firm’s various expertise;
- Extracts deal information from the practice groups, centralises it in a common marketing database, and uses them to position our firm in various external deal platforms (including MergerMarket and other media).
- You have an academic background in economics/business studies or in law. A master’s degree in those fields is a clear advantage;
- You have significant relevant experience in a law firm/the legal sector or in the consulting industry; this can be as an attorney, tax advisor, consultant or business development/marketing advisor. An advantage would be experience of working in an international law firm and being familiar with this particular business environment;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. Additional language such as German, Luxembourgish or Dutch is an advantage;
- Your have a good command of Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- You have a strong ability to analyse and summarise information;
- You are self-motivating and willing to take initiatives;
- You can communicate effectively and act as a team player;
- You are organised, flexible and able to manage several matters concurrently.
What our client is offering you:
Our law firm offers you the opportunity to integrate a multicultural environment with a confirmed reputation. Ready to start writing your own story with them ?...