As an accountant you will be supporting day-to-day corporate accounting activities of the company. You will be working with large amount of the numerical data, financial transactions, auditing financial documents. Handle multiple tasks with deadline. You should have strong understanding of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and communication skills.
Your role will be based in Luxembourg City, Cloche d’Or.
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Comply with all company local, state accounting and financial regulations
• General Ledger accounting entries and monthly reconciliations for multiple entities, including intercompany reconciliations
• Handle monthly closings
• Prepare monthly VAT returns for multiple companies
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Perform analysis over changes in financial accounts
• Assist Chief accountant
• Ensure regular financial reporting requirements are completed both accurately and within deadlines requirements and skills
Min requirements include:
• At least 3 years of accounting experience in operational company, experience with knowledge in preparing journal entries and performing month-end procedures
• Understanding of Lux GAAP and generally accepted accounting principles
• Experience working with BOB50
• Good problem-solving and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• Good knowledges of Excel
• Spoken and written French and English...