Randstad is the world's leading HR services company. We know how important a job is in a person's life, and we put all our energy into helping you find the right one for you. A job in which you'll thrive and develop your full potential.
We are currently looking for a:
Diversity and Inclusion Officer (M/F)
• Drive the development and delivery of plans and initiatives that contribute to the creation of a diverse and inclusive environment. Track progress and performance against set the institution’s diversity and inclusions goals.
• Provide guidance across the institutions on the practical implementation of diversity and inclusion plans and policies.
• Take an active role in supporting and collaborating employee-led groups dedicates to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
• Review policies and practices and propose updates to reflect diversity and inclusion best practices.
• Lead diversity and inclusion training, as required, and work closely with the Communication team to deliver related communication plans.
• Perform ongoing research on best practices, trends and attend relevant events related to diversity and inclusion.
• Organize various internal meetings and events related to diversity and inclusion matters.
• Prepare compelling presentations, notes and other documentation, as needed, on diversity and inclusion topics.
• Perform related operational and administrative tasks, as needed.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Business Administration, Communication, Project Management, or other discipline relevant to the key activities.
• At least two years of relevant experience and a strong interest in organizational culture and diversity and inclusion
• Experience in organizing and facilitating events is considered an advantage.
• Technologically savvy with proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Capabilities in using Teams and SharePoint Online would be beneficial.
• Excellent Oral and Written English Skills.
• Emotional intelligence with good communication and interpersonal skills, proactive attitude and self-organized.
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of their age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc.
Ready to take on this new challenge? Do not hesitate to apply for this position. We look forward to meeting you!