Are you looking to work within an European institution ?
Don’t look any further, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for an
Educator Eng/Fr (M/F/D) Your mission
- To welcome children;
- Conducting educational and socialization activities;
- Provide games, recreational activities and entertainment for the children;
- Ensure that the children are fed;
- Carry out care, assistance and supervision activities, ensuring the well-being of the children;
- Organising and adapting the spaces for the different activities;
- Monitoring the arrival of parents at the end of the day;
- Ensure daily communication with the families;
- You have a diploma in education or in the socio-pedagogical field;
- You have at least one year's experience in a similar position;
- You have a very good command of English (at least B2) and French (at least B2). Any other language is considered an asset;
- You have the ability to design an educational game;
- You have skills in managing group dynamics;
- You have interpersonal skills, both with children, their parents and other operators;
- You have the ability to work in a team or alone.
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc.
Ready to take up this new challenge? Do not hesitate to apply for this vacancy. We look forward to meeting you!