For a client, European Institution, based Kirchberg, we are looking, on a temporary base, intial contract of two months, renewable:
Equity Investment analyst (m/f/d) English C1 minimum:
Under the supervision of the senior members of the team, your tasks will be:
• Prepare the end of inclusion period notices and all related tasks such as update in eFront;
• Prepare and finalise the waiver and amendment notes;
• Contribute to the development, improvement and implementation of management tools suitable for the specific unit’s needs;
• Support the more experienced Officer in the day-to-day activities.
• University degree, preferably at postgraduate level, in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar fields;
• A minimum of three (3) years’ relevant professional experience in financial administration, mandate administration, finance or audit, preferably in an area that covers one or several of the organisation’s business lines (preferably debt products);
• Excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
• Ability to work with tight deadlines, to react swiftly and effectively to new situations in a client-focussed and high quality service environment;
• Excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise;
• Disciplined approach whilst maintaining creativity and lateral thinking towards troubleshooting and problem solving;
• Excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with internal and external clients;
• Team player.
Interested? Follow this kink....