Randstad is the world's leading HR services company. We know how important a job is in a person's life, and we put all our energy into helping you find the right one for you. A job in which you'll thrive and develop your full potential.
We are Currently looking for a :
Experienced Application Software Engineer Java Developer (M/F)
- You will ensure a lead of development and technical analysis :
- Contribute to the functional, applicative and technical analysis and designs;
- Ensure developments with the rest of the team in compliance with our standards;
- Prepare and participate to the deployment;
- Manage all the required testing phases to ensure high quality deliverables;
- Write a documentation enabling a full understanding of all the functional, applicative and technical aspects of the solution with the goal of easing future maintenance and evolutions;
- Ensure stability, consistency, quality and performance of the applications;
- Ensure functional and technical support to our internal clients.
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering - BAC +5, with 5+ years of software development experience;
- Experience in Agile & Waterfall projects;
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and French. You are able to participate actively in English and French meetings;
- Banking know-how : good understanding of the banking products and services (previous experience in a similar sector is an asset);
- Experience in Risk/Credit (IT systems and operations);
- Knowledge of the :
- Data modeling;
- Knowledge of testing tool (like HP ALM) is an asset.
- Expertise level in one or more backend technologies (Java, Spring Boot, Rest API, Spring Data, JPA/Hibernate, Mock MVC);
- Good knowledge levelin one or more frontend technologies (React JS / Angular, Typescript, etc);
- Knowledge in SQL (Oracle database), Unix Scripting, CVS, Git.
- Team player;
- Communication skills, both with technical and non-technical people;
- Ability to clearly functional and technical specifications, and to explain the added value in business terms;
- Willing to combine business and technology;
- Enjoying sharing his/her knowledge and supporting colleagues in developing their competencies;
- Concrete relational and conviction capabilities;
- Willing to learn (technologies, methods, business activities) and to develop new competencies.”
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of their age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc.
Ready to take on this new challenge? Do not hesitate to apply for this position. We look forward to meeting you