As (Associate) Contract Management Specialist you will help drive the design, implementation, continuous improvement and standardisation of contract management practices across the department’s portfolio of supply, service and works contracts ensuring flexibility, efficiency and in compliance with the relevant policies, procedures and best practises.
In this role you will:
- ensure compliance with and coordinate procurement procedures and provide expert insight to contractual matters
- support contract approach/design, procurement and contract execution
- assess/opinion on drafted procurement documentation before launching the corresponding procedure
- assist in drafting Terms of Reference (ToRs), including selection and award criteria in a public procurement context, service levels and key performance indicators controlling the contracts performance
- support procurement procedures; including inter alia the provision of technical support, assistance including administrative assistance and advice for the efficient and effective management and operation of procurement procedures relating to the intended procurement
- contribute to the periodic activity reporting, dashboards and report regularly on progress
- analyse and review call for tender documents, liaising with stakeholders involved in the procurement process by establishing trustful working relationships
- on site presence is required for at least 60% of working hours.
Typical qualifications :
- University degree preferably in law, business administration, civil engineering, architecture, and/or other relevant domains
- Project Management Certification (Prince2, PMI or PM2) would be an advantage
Typical experience :
- At least 3 years of relevant experience preferably in the design, management and administration of services and supply contracts for national or international public authorities.
- Key technical/professional knowledge and skills
The candidate should have demonstrated knowledge in:
- Procurement planning, including scheduling and resource allocation.
- Practical knowledge in drafting or reviewing technical specifications
- Excellent knowledge of project management principles and best practices
- Good knowledge of EU procurement regulations and practices
- Strong knowledge and understanding of facility management standards
- Excellent knowledge of standard Microsoft Office tools, including MS Project...