Are you looking to work in a European institution?
Look no further, we have the perfect opportunity for you, a job in a multicultural team.
We are looking for a :
Main task :
General secretarial tasks in support of the unit and the Head of Unit, taking care of administrative and organisational tasks to run the unit.
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence ;
- Organise appointments ;
- Editing documents according to internal editing rules (Eurolook) ;
- Organising and servicing meetings (drawing up agendas and taking minutes) ;
- Processing internal and external documents in the institution's tools (Ares, Basis) ;
- Assist the Head of Unit with correspondence and scheduling.
Your profile :
- You have at least one year experience in a similar role, experience in a European institution is an asset ;
- You are fluent in English (at least C1) ;
- You are familiar with the Office suite (OUTLOOK, WORD, EXCEL, PWP), a good knowledge of ARES and Basis is considered an asset ;
- You have good communication skills ;
- You have good document writing skills (memorandum, notes to file, etc.).
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities.
We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc.
Ready to take up this new challenge? Do not hesitate to apply for this vacancy. We look forward to meeting you!