We are currently looking for one of our client a :
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
· - Needs analysis, understanding and synthesis.
· - Mapping of project processes, organizations and tools.
· - Creation of functional solutions that meet needs by integrating the dimension of business. risks and investments to be made.
· - Solution costing with support from business and IT teams based on our internal specification-based methods.
· - Coaching / Supervision of IT teams to meet deadlines.
· - Organization, coordination and delegation of revenue on developments.
· - Training and documentation on proposed solutions.
· - Bachelor’s degree (master’s or equivalent) (engineering, business school, university).
· - 5-7 years experience as a Business Analyst.
· - At least one experience in the fund industry (depositary bank, transfer agent, etc.) with strong operational experience in RTO, fund execution, supervision (DDDQ, KYC/AML) and fund data.
· - Knowledge of Agile product development and project management methods.
· - Ability to communicate at all levels with internal and external stakeholders and manage expectations.
· - Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· - Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· - Ability to work with monitoring tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.).
· - Fluent French and English
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of their age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc.
Ready to take on this new challenge? Do not hesitate to apply for this position. We look forward to meeting you!