Randstad is the world's leading HR services company. We know how important a job is in a person's life, and we put all our energy into helping you find the right one for you. A job in which you'll thrive and develop your full potential.
We are currently looking for a:
Senior Corporate Officer / General Secretariat (M/F)
• Advise the Directors in corporate and administrative matters and in general impact investment funds related topics.
• Ensure Client’s satisfaction.
• Preparation of boards meetings and general meetings of shareholders and ensure adequate follow-up.
• Review and Coordinate enhancements and changes to the structure of the investment funds with all their service providers.
• Lead any updates to the constitutive documents of the funds with the assistance of our legal officer and/or with external legal counsel.
• Review and coordinate the drafting, preparation and execution of all investors related agreements in collaboration with the various service providers of the funds.
• Support the Directors and the representatives of the initiators /sponsors during the lives of the funds.
• University degree ideally in business, law, finance, economics or accounting.
• Experience of 3 to 5 years in Luxembourg investment fund industry essentially in alternative investment funds with a thorough understanding of all aspects of the life of a Luxembourg investment fund.
• Prior experience in Luxembourg Corporate and Company Law.
• Experience in handling the agendas Set-up, board resolutions, proxies, minute drafting and ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations of the financial vehicle.
• You are organized and accurate, self-motivated and eager to take ownership.
• You are client focused, service-minded and showing a dynamic attitude.
• Preferably with prior experience in a management company, audit firm or with a custodian/fund administration agent or in the domiciliary agency department.
• You speak English on a native level, German and/or French would be an advantage.
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of their age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc.
Ready to take on this new challenge? Do not hesitate to apply for this position. We look forward to meeting you!