Randstad is the world's leading HR services company. We know how important a job is in a person's life, and we put all our energy into helping you find the right one for you. A job in which you'll thrive and develop your full potential.
We are currently looking for a:
System Administrator & DevOps (M/F)
· Design and manage a complex cloud infrastructure
· Secure the infrastructure
· Maintain and upgrade the production environments
· Monitor infrastructure and create reports
· Automate complex installation/deployment/migration procedures
· Run sensitive migration off business hours
· Performance tuning, clustering, load balancing
· Understand issues, analyse logs and symptoms, troubleshoot
· Deliver resilient solutions
· Work with developer teams, understand their projects
· Migrate project to scalable solutions (AWS)
· Linux administration;
· Docker administration;
· Experience with AW, knowledge in OpenStack is appreciated;
· Task automation with Ansible, experience with Appache Httpd Server, HAProxy and Trafik is appreciated;
· Scripting (bash, python)
· Experience with MySql administration, other databases are appreciated (LDAP, Solr, Neo4)
· Experience with administrating web applications (PHP / NodeJS)
· Experience in system and application monitoring
· Experience system and network debugging
· Deep knowledge in network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
· Fluent English, French is appreciated.
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of their age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc.
Ready to take on this new challenge? Do not hesitate to apply for this position. We look forward to meeting you!