Randstad is the world's leading HR services company. We know how important a job is in a person's life, and we put all our energy into helping you find the right one for you. A job in which you'll thrive and develop your full potential.
We are Currently looking for a :
Back Office Officer ( H/F)
Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of post-trade processing by:
· executing and monitoring processes to appropriately confirm, clear, and settle transactions conducted by the Investment and Treasury, Funding, and Lending desks;
· ensuring daily cash management for the smooth settlement of the Investment and Treasury operations, as well as for the collateral margin calls on the derivative portfolios held by the Funding, and Investment and Treasury teams;
Oversee the outsourced back office providers by:
· ensuring smooth and reliable coordination with outsourced back office(s) to monitor and control operations, and
· reconciling system data between the internal systems and the outsourced back office(s).
Participate in initiatives that aim to further develop of the compagny in line with its strategic objectives, including implementing new instruments, tools, and systems by:
· assisting with business case definitions;
· defining and testing requirements;
· validating the translation of business requirements into IT specifications; and
· closely collaborating with relevant internal and external stakeholders to deliver project objectives.
Contribute to other activities, such as:
· developing and maintaining processes, procedures, and the financial software environment;
· monitoring operational risks with relevant internal risk staff (e.g., through the identification of risks, definition of adequate control processes, and follow-up of incidents within database and possible action plans); and
· contributing to the automation of manual processes and workflows.
KEY BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
· University degree, preferably with a specialisation in finance. A relevant professional qualification and/or post-graduate studies would be an advantage.
· Minimum of three years’ experience in financial operations processing, preferably in an international financial institution or central bank.
· Experience in the back office environment of financial markets, ideally with an emphasis on fixed income, derivatives (Futures, IRS, FX-spot, FX-forward, FX-swaps, and cross-currency-swaps), money market instruments, and/or repos.
· Broad knowledge of settlement flows and technical tools to process them (e.g., confirmation matching, swift messages, market infrastructure).
· Sound understanding of the financial concepts used in securities processing.
· Experience using Murex or other common IT systems prevalent in banking and/or trading and/or portfolio management, experience with position management and order management systems is an asset.
· Experience of collateral management processes would be an advantage.
· VBA programming skills would be an advantage.
· Previous participation in projects, preferably in the financial area (knowledge of standard project methodology, translation of business needs into IT requirements, processes definition, test planning, and execution) would be an advantage.
· Fluency in English required, additional languages are an asset.
· Strong organisational skills
· Rigour and attention to detail
· Communication and interpersonal skills
· Teamwork and collaboration oriented
· Resilience, flexibility, and adaptability
· Inclusive and respectful of diversity
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of their age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc.
Ready to take on this new challenge? Do not hesitate to apply for this position. We look forward to meeting you!