Randstad is the world's leading HR services company. We know how important a job is in a person's life, and we put all our energy into helping you find the right one for you. A job in which you'll thrive and develop your full potential.
We are looking for a BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR (H/F)
· - Deliver benefits administration to support Luxembourg and Gemany.
· - Coordination with HR and Legal Départment.
· - Work in close partnership with EMEA Benefits administration Manager to ensure project deliverables are managed in a timely way.
· - Key contact with vendors in respect of benefict enrolment.
· - Managing the onhoing communication, execution of process steps sith the vendors.
· - Performing the administrative work associated with pension enrolment for any associated changes.
· - Fluent in English, all other languages are assets.
· - ou are autonomous, and proactive.
· Strong background in payrolling.
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of their age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc