Randstad is the world's leading HR services company. We know how important a job is in a person's life, and we put all our energy into helping you find the right one for you. A job in which you'll thrive and develop your full potential.
We are currently looking for a:
Buyer IT & Telco (M/F)
· Handles the IT & Telco procurement process in coordination with the Project Manager, Lead Buyer, and team:
- Selects appropriate vendors for the tendering process.
- Handles the tendering process to ensure the short listing of the best offers in terms of quality, availability, prices and TCO aspects.
- Deploys purchasing productivity tools (e-RFQ, e-sourcing).
- Ensures the respect of procurement process timeline.
- Leads the negotiations for optimized contract which maximized purchasing performance.
- Designs the contract aligned with the company general conditions and similar guidelines.
- Coordinates the evaluation process of the suppliers in his/her area of responsibility.
· Applies EPO Quality Management Policy and objectives in his/her area of responsibility.
· Checks synergies, leverages practices and bundles project negotiations.
· Performs cost analysis and benchmarks on his/her project.
· Contract Management full cycle.
· Shares knowledge / lessons learned from previous experiences with the team.
· Coordinates and works with BCoE to realize the contract and PO’s.
· Manages all local categories for the assigned clusters (including subcontracting).
· Supports respective lead buyer in having global view on cluster operational and demand health.
· Coordinates, guides, and reviews delegated buyers within the assigned cluster scope.
· Contributes to overall master planning and plans execution for the given scope.
· Updates activity list and status on day-today basis.
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, or equivalent.
· At least two years of relevant experience in a similar role.
· Proven track record working in an international and diverse environment
· IT literate – highly proficient user of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
· Excellent English communication skills
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of their age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc.
Ready to take on this new challenge? Do not hesitate to apply for this position. We look forward to meeting you!...