Are you looking to work within an European institution ?
Don’t look any further, we have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are currently looking for a
Finnish Proofreader (M/F/D)
Your mission :
• Proofread texts for spelling, grammar, syntax, punctuation, typography and layout ;
• Preparation of texts to be published in the Official Journal without any changes in terminology ;
• Check the linguistic and terminological consistency of texts and compliance with conventions and stylistic rules ;
• Preprocess and post-process documents using translation tools, performing PRE, POS, BKO and post-alignment operations ;
• Assist translators, contacts with internal and external clients, technical audit of texts and other administrative tasks ;
• You have a strong background in proofreading or publishing ;
• Fluent in Finnish (at least C2) and in English (at least B2). Knowledge of any other EU language is an asset ;
• Experience using electronic publishing systems would be an advantage ;
• Knowledge of MS Office. Knowledge of CAT and SDL TRADOS tools would be considered an important asset.
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of their age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc.
Ready to take up this new challenge? Do not hesitate to apply for this vacancy. We look forward to meeting you!