Randstad is the world's leading HR services company. We know how important a job is in a person's life, and we put all our energy into helping you find the right one for you. A job in which you'll thrive and develop your full potential.
We are currently looking for a:
Legal assistant (m/f)
- Abuse queue handling.
- Debt collection.
- Trademark registration.
- Domain name recovery (C&D, ADR).
- Corporate work (GM, by-laws….).
- Drafting of blog articles.
- Review and negotiation of provider agreements.
- Assist and advise other departments (HR, sales, financial).
- Legal watch.
- Bachelor’s degree (BAC+3) in law or certification as legal assistant (with a particular focus on IP).
- Good written and spoken English and French, any other language, will be considered an asset.
- Strong communicator with solid drafting and negotiation skills.
- Sound knowledge of MS office products and strong IT skills.
- Have excellent organisation skills, with the ability to follow up on requests, set priorities and respect deadlines.
- Ability to work with both internal and external stakeholders with diverse external background.
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of their age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc.
Ready to take on this new challenge? Do not hesitate to apply for this position. We look forward to meeting you!...