Randstad is the world's leading HR services company. We know how important a job is in a person's life, and we put all our energy into helping you find the right one for you. A job in which you'll thrive and develop your full potential.
We are currently looking for a:
Personal Assistant to the General Counsel (M/F)
• Manage and maintain the General Counsel’s diary,
• Arrange internal and external meetings for the General Counsel and senior members of the Legal team, including coordinating appointments, booking rooms, agendas and equipment, and ensure relevant documents are available in advance of meetings.
• Answer telephone calls, monitor correspondence and take appropriate action to ensure a professional and timely response is given.
• Plan, follow-up and coordinate daily work.
• Verify invoices from external law firms, and ensure they are un compliance with internal policies.
• Make any travel arrangements.
• Attend meetings and take minutes when required.
• Provide additional support to other Management Board Members and members of the General Counsel’s Department, including Compliance.
• Undertake other ad hoc projects and administrative tasks related to the above, such as preparing and reviewing presentations and speeches.
• Interact with various colleagues within the organisation, including Management Board members and Legal team, and liaise with external lawyers, as well as external suppliers.
• Ideally educated to bachelor’s degree level
• At least three years of experience in a similar position or in an administrative role, ideally acquired in a multinational environment.
• Complete mastery of Outlook and Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Complete of Microsoft Teams would be an asset.
• Knowledge of SharePoint and Oracle Fusion would be asset.
• Excellent oral and written English skills.
• Teamwork and collaboration.
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of their age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc.
Ready to take on this new challenge? Do not hesitate to apply for this position. We look forward to meeting you!