Randstad is the world's leading HR services company. We know how important a job is in a person's life, and we put all our energy into helping you find the right one for you. A job in which you'll thrive and develop your full potential.
We are currently looking for a:
Sales Administration Executive (M/F)
- Manage a timely and accurate quote-to-cash process whilst maintaining high quality of service and demonstrating professional & structured customer management.
- Monitor and help manage sales requests, respond to sales leads and triage the requests to sales engineers.
- Manage sales orders in CRM and ERP and coordinating with Operations team.
- Follow up sales opportunities with clients, partners and sales teams to progress to completion.
- Generate quotes in the CRM and help draft quotes for the sales team.
- Manage software licenses in the license manager and communicate to customers and sales engineers.
- Provide regular progress and reports to Commercial Director.
- Keep the CRM database up to date with all relevant and current data to ensure accurate information and communications.
- English and French written and spoken. Any other language will be seen as an asset.
- Prior experience in a Sales or Customer Service Administration role is essential (min. 3 years)
- Use of a CRM software highly desirable (e.g. Salesforce).
- A meticulous approach and a high level of accuracy, demonstrating strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work using own initiative and manage priority of workload.
- You will be supported by the Commercial Director and the rest of the sales and operations’ teams with the goal to gain autonomy as soon as possible.
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of their age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc.
Ready to take on this new challenge? Do not hesitate to apply for this position. We look forward to meeting you!