Are you looking to work in a European institution?
Look no further, we have the perfect opportunity for you, a job in a multicultural team.
We are looking for a :
Main task :
General secretarial tasks in support of the unit and the Head of Unit, taking care of administrative and organisational tasks to run the unit.
- Provide assistance with the management of the service by maintaining the diary, responding to general inquiries/requests and managing the e-mail exchange and calendar ;
- Ensure that space, infrastructure, office supplies, inventoried goods and other logistics needs of the office are covered ;
- Record and reroute incoming correspondence, finalise and transmit outgoing correspondence, using archiving software whenever necessary and ensure follow up and respect of deadlines ;
- Provide logistical support for the organisation of meetings ;
- Assistance in HR management and staff administration.
Your profile :
- You have at least one year experience in a similar role, experience in a European institution is an asset ;
- You are fluent in English (at least C1) ;
- You are familiar with the Office suite (OUTLOOK, WORD, EXCEL, PWP), a good knowledge of ARES is considered an asset ;
- You have good communication skills ;
- You have good document writing skills (memorandum, notes to file, etc.).
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities.
We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc.
Ready to take up this new challenge? Do not hesitate to apply for this vacancy. We look forward to meeting you!