Randstad is the world's leading HR services company. We know how important a job is in a person's life, and we put all our energy into helping you find the right one for you. A job in which you'll thrive and develop your full potential.
We are currently looking for a:
SQL Developer (M/F)
• Develop, implement, and optimize stored procedures and functions.
• Review and interpret ongoing business repost requirements.
• Research required data.
• Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables.
• Analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
• Suggest new queries.
• Develop procedures and scripts for data migration.
• Investigate exceptions regarding asset movements.
• 3 years of experience as a SQL Developer or similar role.
• Excellent understanding of T-SQL Programming.
• BS/MS degree in computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
• Excellent knowledge of SQL Server 2017.
• Critical Thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Team player.
Randstad attaches great importance to equal opportunities. We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, regardless of their age, sexual orientation, nationality, religious beliefs, gender, disability, etc....